Most of the files are encrypted in order to prevent from hackers and scammers, but on the internet we find so many files that are encrypted and decrypted as long as you need to encrypt files if they are locked. Here is an easiest method o remove encryption file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader on Desktop or Laptop.
- Open the file that you want to encrypt, by typing the correct password.
- Click on the Advanced at the top pf window, then choose Security and after that click remove security.
- for confirming the action you need to click OK Tab. If you used deep encryption, then Adobe might ask you again to type the password and you just confirm that as well.
- Save the encrypted file by Pressing CTRL + S.