My Dell Venue “7” 3740 Tab was instantly trapped at logo because of not using consistently or maybe the boot file had corrupted. I tried exploring over the internet and most of the solutions I have come up to restore. Here comes an interesting thing that we wouldn’t be able to recover using the Volume up and Power button.
I was trying this strategy to get android operating system software work on, but it never occurred as the start system neglect in getting android operating system. There are several ways to get back into working method, but unsuccessful due to junk concepts
Dell support team suggested for HARD RESET getting back into previous mode, but we can’t able HARD RESET at the boot LOGO.
Here are the tips before revering to factory reset.
- Shut down the Tablet by pressing Power button for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Press Power button and Volume Up button for Hard Reset.
- You will see an android robot with four options in the screen.
- Move up and down using volume buttons to select the wipe delete data/factory restore.
- Once everything done Press the Power button to start process. Once done everything you need to reboot the system for working model.
If this isn’t worked then try Flashing Dell Venue 7 3740 Tablet using Xfstk Down loader.